A simple and tasty dish, best served with garlicky toasted baguette for dipping!
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 200 grams of your favourite chorizo sausage
- 1 red onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- half a teaspoon of sweet smoked paprika
- 400 gram can of chopped tomatoes
- 400 gram can of butter beans (you could use haricot)
- 500 ml of chicken stock (vegetable is also fine as an alternative)
- A handfull of fresh flat leaf parsley and fresh coriander leaves
- Toasted baguette
Heat the olive oil in a pan. Chop the sausage, onion (leave in rings) and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes until the chorizo has browned and the onion is soft.
Add the paprika and stir for a minute or so. Add the stock, beans and chopped tomatoes, bring to the boil and then back down to simmer for half an hour. Toast the baguette and rub with garlic when it comes out of the oven.
Stir in the coriander and parsley before serving.